No, not a typo. Stew-soup…Stewp. I still really can’t tell the difference.
We will call it, Cleaning out the Fridge Stewp
Since I think the people reading this enjoy recipes I thought I would share.
For the stewp:
Take the following ingredients and place in a crockpot
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 stalks of celery, sliced
- 8 carrots, sliced
- 4 cups of vegetable broth (chicken can be used, but check for sodium and MSG)
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 1/4 c spicy bloody mary mix (a little less and it won’t be spicy at all)
- seasonings: dried thyme, oregano, sea salt, pepper
- for vegans~or optional: 5 small boneless, skinless free range chicken thighs- seasoned with olive oil, garlic and thyme. Baked at 350° for 40 minutes. Chopped and added to the stewp at the last minute.