10 Months, 102 Posts
In the last 10 months I’ve shared a lot of recipes, well almost 102 probably! Since then a few things have been changed, altered, updated and otherwise made better. But since I didn’t want to bug you like an Adobe update I’ve decided to let you know about a few changes:
- The coconut sugar Caramel Corn recipe has been updated.
- The cooking time is now 40 minutes
- Churro Corn; add 1/2 tsp cinnamon – sooo good!
- The Butterfinger recipe has been updated with servings, a new chocolate sauce recipe, and updated directions.
- RSS Feed button is on the right, used to be hidden on the bottom.
- What’s an RSS? It’s pretty cool and great if you follow a lot of blogs
- Tags are everywhere!
- I’m busy adding new tags (see right) so that you can easily search this site for terms like Vegan Protein, Calcium and other minerals, Gluten-Free, Weird Food and lots of other things
Challenges will continue because I think it’s fun to put my toe in the recipe water, plus you keep me honest!